Request and booking
Please send us your booking request conveniently via the booking form below or call us directly. Then we can reserve your desired apartment or a special arrangement for you. We can also discuss your special requests (additional equipment of an apartment).
Phone: +49 7806 – 9105879 07806 – 9105879
or 07806 – 9925033
The contract between the guest and the hotel is concluded in accordance with Section 535 of the German Civil Code (BGB) in the following three ways:
- orally, also by telephone or
- by e-mail or
Haus Hoferer undertakes to make the agreed apartment or service available to the guest. In return, the guest is obliged to pay the agreed price for the apartment or the agreed service.
At Vintage Hotel Hoferer, we distinguish between the following possible types of booking and reservation:
- 6 p.m. reservation: From 6 p.m. the reservation expires and the agreed room will be reassigned
- Guaranteed booking: The room must be kept free after 18:00
- Category Reservation: Charged from the inventory of a specific category – the actual room will not be allocated until check-in
- Room reservation: A specific room will be allocated
- Simply reserve your room or the desired service using our booking form
- Via a hotel portal such as Booking.com (tip: If you book directly with us at the hotel, it will be cheaper for you!)
The cancellation of the room or the agreed service may be done in writing or orally. Both are binding. The guest should have the cancellation confirmed in writing and write down the details in the event of an oral cancellation. The cancellation fees are based on the saved expenses of the hotel.